Help Us To Donate Our Books About Sickle Cell
We are on a mission to donate our books to sickle cell organisations all over the world and you can help us to make it possible.
Our mission to donate our books about sickle cell began in 2016, when it dawned on the author that many children who would benefit from the educational books may not be able to get access to the series. At that point, we thought of ways we could overcome this dilemma and the My Friend Jen Book Donation Project was one of them.
We have so far donated hundreds of our books about sickle cell to The Gambia and Nigeria and the next project will take place in Jamaica. To help us make this possible there are two ways you can donate.
Two Ways You Can Make A Donation
- You can make a donation through our online funding page where you have the option to receive rewards for your donations by clicking on the following link: https://gogetfunding.com/my-friend-jen-jamaica-book-donation-project/
- You can make a payment direct into our book donation account using the following details:
Bank/Sort Code: 608371
Account number: 33671393
Payment Reference: Please put your name and the word “donation” as the reference where possible.
If you would like to receive confirmation of your donation into our account, please send a WhatsApp with your Payment Reference to +18762240611
For donations of £40 or more, half of your donation amount will go to the Sickle Cell Support Foundation of Jamaica to help patients with medication / appointment costs. In addition to this, any amount raised over our target will also be donated to Sickle Cell Support Foundation of Jamaica.
Further Information About Our Book Donation Project
- All donations are used for the purpose of the cost and shipping of our children’s books about sickle cell to the country where the book donation project is taking place.
- No donations are used to fund travel to or from the country where the book donation project is taking place.
- Any donations received after a project has taken place will go towards the next book donation project.
- To receive updates on our book donation projects please ensure you are subscribed to myfriendjen.co.uk
Thank you for your continued support.
If you would like to sponsor the My Friend Jen Jamaica Book Donation Project please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Social page highlighting Jamaica and the Diaspora!
“Touching hearts one post at a time!”
Personalised Face Masks